‘In the Weeds” Episode 5: Cannabis Consumer Research Study – Featuring Linda Gilbert, Director of Consumer Research for BDS Analytics
About Linda Gilbert:
Linda Gilbert is a renowned consumer market researcher. Linda specializes in wellness, nutrition and sustainability products. She has worked with national and multi-national companies, conducting extensive qualitative and quantitative studies. As founder and former President of HealthFocus International and Founder and current CEO of EcoFocus Worldwide, companies from the Fortune 500 to start-ups have relied on Linda’s consumer insights, data, and marketing expertise for more than 30 years: Unilever, Nestle, Pfizer, Cargill, PepsiCo, Coca Cola, Mars, Kemin, DSM, Spice Hunter, White Wave, Barilla, Campbell’s, Kraft, and others. Linda has now turned her decades of expertise to cannabis, heading up BDS Analytics Cannabis Consumer Research Division.
On today’s show we yak with Linda Gilbert, Director of Cannabis Consumer Research at BDS Analytics. BDS Analytics Consumer Insights offers the only statistically significant detailed consumer survey in the cannabis industry.
Today on “In the Weeds:”
– How is cannabis similar and/or different to the natural foods industry?
– Tell me about the different demographic and psychographic groups you are researching.
– Why is cannabis market research so valuable to the industry?
– I know you already did some focus groups, what did you discover?
– Tell me about the cannabis industry’s first statistically significant consumer use survey, when will it be released?
– Have you found anything that surprised you so far?
– If companies are listening and they want to further their understanding of cannabis consumer research, how can they get a hold of you?
In the Weeds is Produced By: