‘In the Weeds’ Episode 13: The Frontier of Cannabis Promotion Featuring Lee Henderson, Co-Founder of HiFi Farms
About Lee Henderson:
Lee Henderson is Co-Founder and currently the Community Relations Director of HiFi Farms located just outside Portland, Oregon. HiFi was recently named the “coolest cannabis farm in Oregon,” by Esquire Magazine. Prior to founding HiFi, Lee spend time in the music industry, founding Slow Records in 2011. His ability to bring people together and his talent for event production make him a stand-out in the cannabis industry.
Today on ‘In the Weeds’ visit the frontier of cannabis promotion. Modern rock act, “Portugal. The Man” has teamed up with international ad agency Wieden + Kennedy and Oregon-based cannabis grower HiFi Farms to release “Feel It Still,” a custom, packaged pre-roll blend designed to pair with the band’s new single. The cannabis blend will be available at all Serra and Electric Lettuce locations across Oregon. Listen and learn how HiFi developed the strain, how they launched it and if it is actually generating a return!
Today on “In the Weeds:”
– Who came up with this idea? How did you cultivate buy-in?
– You are sitting at the intersection of creativity and cannabis, how is HiFi leading the way in this space?
– Do you find performers are interested in sharing their experience with cannabis and how it contributes to their art?
– So, how did you develop the strain and how does it make you feel?
– How does the strain reflect the mood of the song?
– Is this something you intend on doing with more artists going forward?
– How is the pre-roll selling? Would you say this is a worth-while endeavor from a business standpoint?
In the Weeds is Produced By: